<-- Back to Jobs
|Apple Specialist Technician
||Full Time (FLSA non-exempt)
||$13 - $20
- Discounts on all product
- Paid Holidays
- Company Cell Plan
- Spiffs on Sales
- Assist customers with identifying failures in Apple hardware and software, directing
them towards proper repair options.
- Diagnose and repair customer devices in for service, including but not limited to
iPhones, iPads, Apple Computers.
- Achieve and maintain Apple required certifications for service technicians
- Adhere to proper documentation of service repairs.
- Follow proper procedures in technician safety and customer data protection.
- Inventory control responsibilities such as unboxing and receiving service parts into
point of sales software.
- Assist customers with purchasing needs by assessing what technology best suites the
requirements that described.
- Ring out customers on point of sales systems and accept payments provided.
- Answer phones and address customer needs.
- Limited cleaning and store keeping tasks such as taking out the trash and breaking
down freight boxes.
- Other administrative or sales duties as assigned.
iTWorks Fairbanks - 950 Old Steese Hwy, Suite D, Fairbanks, AK 99701 | 907-479-4622
iTWorks Wasilla - 991 S Hemon Rd, Suite 100B, Wasilla, AK 99654 | 907-357-4622